Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Filming a lecture and trunk show

Videotaping 

So here we are filming a lecture and trunk show that I am hoping to be able to present online soon for guilds, groups, seminars, associations, etc. My talented step-son, Mike Simmons, who is a professional videographer generously did the filming for me and his wife, Charlene, acted as his assistant. I could not of done this without them and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. If you are looking for an professional team, then you need to contact Mike and Charlene. Their rates are very reasonable and they will travel if necessary. Contact information:

EMail:msimmons@simmonsvideoproductions.com or 970-589-9825 They produce, direct, film and edit!

Recording and taping a lecture and workshop is definitely hard work and requires a lot of organization and per-planning. We filmed in my studio and in the main living area of our home. I included a segment on how to decorate your home with your landscape quilts in the hopes that more quilters will decorate with their art!

Stay safe, wear your masks, and wash your hands.....and Happy Quilting!

Fondly,

Joyce

No comments: