Monday, March 6, 2017

Girly Goat, etc.

As you can see, my Girly Goat quilt is coming along but alas, still not done. I've quilted the bottom in swirls and will be moving on to the sky in a day or two. I've been working steadily with my new Web Master, Holly Knott to redo my web site. My son, Shawn, spent an entire day with me rephotographing old quilts and photographing new quilts using his amazing camera. The high resolution photographs will be clear and sharp. I've also written new text for my site and we are reorganizing pretty much the whole site. It's been hard work, but will be well worth the effort.

In the meantime, my focus has been primarily on rewriting my quilting genre novel with a new plot or focus. It's been going well and I think the final result will be one quilters enjoy. I've been a bit of a recluse lately, as a result but that's O.K. We've had such cold weather here I haven't really wanted to go out much anyway. Today, we had snow on the roofs and grass again but now it's melted. Our high in Kent, WA, will be a cool 42 degrees!

That's it for today. Happy quilting to each of you.
Until next time,
Joyce