Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NEW BOOK

Alaskan Wilderness by Joyce R. Becker - featured in new book Quick Little Landscape Quilts


Yesterday, a gorgeous basket arrived from C&T Publishing congratulating me on the publication of my new book, Quick Little Landscape Quilts. Later on, Fed Ex delivered my advance copy of the book. It is such a happy little book, packed full of lovely images and information. I am thrilled with the layout and presentation. My editors at C&T did an amazing job working with me and we managed to impart an amazing amount of information in a 48 page book. My thanks to the contributing artists, Jane Moxey, Rosy Carolan, Sonia Grasvik, Ginny Frame, Vali Groening, Kari Justad, and Jo Banner. The book will be available in December but I will have advance copies to sell at International Quilt Festival in Houston, TX. You can order this book on my web site or on Amazon if you can't find it in a local quilt shop once it is available. Thanks to all my students for your continued support.
Fondly,
Joyce

No comments: