Saturday, October 30, 2010

Houston


I'm off to do my thing at International Quilt Festival in Houston on Wed. My schedule is jam packed with teaching, lecturing, appearances, the Sampler, Meet the Teachers, and so forth - but it will also be an amazing time to spend with my dear friends and "roomies" Rosy Carolan and Ginny Frame. For their own sake, I do hope they bring their ear-plugs as I snore like a truck driver. Rosy is in the photo above on the right side and Ginny is next to her. This photo was taken while I filmed a series of on-line classes for L-Quilt.
Although I don't get much time to actually see the show, I get to take a peek on preview night and also again on Saturday afternoon, so that's cool. I rarely make it to the vendors, although it would be fun to see all the new gismos and gadgets! If any of you come to Houston, I hope we have the chance to connect. I am staying at the Hilton so you can always leave me a message. I am anxious to see how my new book, Quick Little Landscape Quilts sells.....talk to you when I return.....Joyce

No comments: