Thursday, September 9, 2010

Red Rocks

O.K. - I've bloody well tried getting this next photo to load for days - let's hope by some miracle, it will pop up today. This is a photo taken in at the Colorado National Monument of my silver fox hubbie, Donald and I. I do plan on making a Colorado landscape, possibly for the APWQ Invitational exhibit, Spirit of the West.....
Had a lovely day with my quilting chums today at our "Thursday Group" get together. I felt like poop all day but they managed to cheer me up - my blankety blank thyroid is obviously low ONCE AGAIN and this time, the muscle pain in my thighs is beyond anything I've ever experienced. I got a blood draw yesterday, so hopefully, when the results are in, we can up my dose once again......
I am busy making kits for teaching at International Quilt Festival in Houston for my Quick Little Landscape class. Talk to you all soon. xxoo Joyce

No comments: