Wednesday, September 15, 2010

C&T Publishing



For those of you that don't know, I have authored four books - my latest one will be available on my web site (Pay Pal) or from C&T Publishing, Amazon.com and of course, at your local quilt shops. The name of my new book is: Quick Little Landscape Quilts and it about creating quick little matted and framed landscape quilts. Often, when I teach, students are looking for a project they can complete in one sitting and these little darlings are perfect for gifts for family and friends. You can make seasonable or themed little landscapes, or poignant memory quilts of beautiful places you've been, or be inspired by photos or greeting cards. Once you make a Quick Little Landscape quilt, you'll be hooked - I am!
My other books published by C&T are: Beautifully Embellished Landscapes and Luscious Landscapes. They are available on my web site: www.joycerbecker.com and through C&T Publishing, and Amazon.com. My book Nature's Patterns, The Quilt Digest Press, is out of print but you can find copies on Amazon sometimes.....

No comments: