Monday, July 7, 2014

Change in Plans....

Today, I thought I was going to work on my quilting novel......silly me, what was I thinking? I was trying to tidy up my studio and put things away since our house-keeper comes tomorrow. I tried cramming one more thing into one of drawers and it just wouldn't shut, so....................
I decided it was time to clean those suckers out! OMG, I had so much shit stuffed in the drawers it was no wonder everything wouldn't fit. I unearthed all kinds of crap, none of which really belongs in a sewing studio like; ribbon/bows to decorate the top of a gift, 6 pairs of scissors that were so dull they wouldn't even cut paper, little bits of fabric, pins up the ying yang, and a whole bunch of machine embroidery needles that were UN-used!! The list goes on and on and on. Now, everything has a place and I feel a whole bunch better. However, now I need to re-organize my whole studio but wait a minute, I can't possibly do that with my shoulder still in a sling, can I......tee hee

Here's some photos of my newly organized sewing table drawers:


No comments: